Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wise Pie's that run short on Sprites.

3 posters

Go down

Wise Pie's that run short on Sprites. Empty Wise Pie's that run short on Sprites.

Post  Zandar Fri May 28, 2010 1:13 am

"We give thanks today to are friend. He might have fallen short in life but he is a grand man. Few could not stand in his shadow. Few would dare to. Thank you my friend. You are his boy. You are his girl. Both of you have giving the land the highest price one can. Wife and lover of are soul. I grant thy and your kids a spot in any of my lands. Kol shall be the name giving to show respect to you and your kids kids. and onward. Take my will and keep it close for your Father and your husband gave his life to keep us free." Just words passed on for age's. No prof it this king ever lived .We pass this on from one to the next to keep it going. Now only four Kol-'s live to pass it on. Mum, Did, Sis and me. The family lives on a small patch of land they say was the one giving to us by right of the king. Did works the fields , Mum makes bread , Keeps the house going. Sis is just a babe. Me. Well you see i left home ages ago. i walked the hidden paths in the woods rocks and water. I look in on them now and then. I would sit on the knoll looking down . once or twice i would go and play with sis. She see's a playful puppy. Not the fox i am. I may forget at times i am not the fox but the lowly boy of a farmer/slave. We dont have a cast, we just are. We dont fight wars, We just are. We dont do a thing with out a orc telling us to do so. We just are the slaves. Not the human one's who get to eat every day. We eat scraps left over from the week.
We are the spit in the orc's eye that wont leave.

I stood my ground, I made a oath to help. I talked to the land that toke are fore father and demanded they take me or help me fight back. They accepted. The shake that was felt in every known land to me was mighty. Why i assumed it was me bah. It was the orc army moving on yet a new area of the world. I was taken by the land. Dirt filled my mouth. It spit me out like the land obeyed the orc's and the trash tasted bad.When i awake i could feel the lands pain. I was hearing birds all over the place but seen none. I yelled for days as the pain was shoved at me time and time agin. When i could no longer stand it. He came from the woods. He came from the rock. He came from the water. He was the world sent to show me the land hurt. I was needed to walk with him. No name just the World Pains would strike before he showed . I learned to take shape of a fox to move faster. Passing orc's was easier now. I learned a few things. one the world has done this before and shall agin. Last time a name was given to the brave, One i still share. Kol-Tosh. Tosh was my giving name. Kol by some dead human.He knows the story and even showed me the who and all the parts since then. Strange the who looked like me. Nah just a trick of the eye. No one can travel time. I am to primal to do such. I even seen the next time this event would happen. Strange i could swear each time the World showed me these events i was the one in them. How could that be?
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Wise Pie's that run short on Sprites. Empty Re: Wise Pie's that run short on Sprites.

Post  Zandar Fri May 28, 2010 1:15 am

Part 2.

With the coming of winter. I have seen the orcs attacking more harshly at the land. They are stocking the barrels to make it harsher on the rest. I moved in and out of the camp's so much i know them by gut sucking vile habbits of each one. If each camp was not the same i might have been cought by now. Romor of a few brave lost helpers have reached me. They move with the underdark. Rats would have been pleased. I shall move like the wind to see them. I might get lucky and found the one who will die in shame, Do nothin to help his or her allies. Yet in doing so save more life than any has ever done. The death of such a hero will lead to a revolt the size shadow has never seen. Land rested in the hand of balance. I must more south . I need to see the events as they go on. Hope i dont carry but a slight wish is there. Do these lost rabbits have the one who will be forsaken?

Last edited by Zandar on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Wise Pie's that run short on Sprites. Empty Introduction

Post  DM Fri May 28, 2010 9:13 am

WOW!

/Whistles ...

/Applaudes
DM
DM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wise Pie's that run short on Sprites. Empty Kol-Tosh with an Amber fixation

Post  steven_h_d Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Amber - We havent even met yet, and he has an Amber fixation. My fame must be spreading far and wide. In midnight that isnt a good thing! humm...wonder what I have to pay Rivan and ROC to be my henchmen. I might need to build up an Army. Otherwise good background. WIll have to go read the sheet on Googledoc. So Kol is a shapeshifter, (fox). Interesting. How many do I need to make a coat, I wonder.
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Wise Pie's that run short on Sprites. Empty Re: Wise Pie's that run short on Sprites.

Post  Zandar Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Not a Changling like some scum we know. Part druidish. Full shammy. But thanks for making me want to write more on this one.
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zandar Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Bump!
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum