Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Margette Dethsalonal

Go down

Margette Dethsalonal Empty Margette Dethsalonal

Post  steven_h_d Fri May 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Yes family name, youngest sibling to Amber. Most call me Gretta, or hey sexy hunter catch anything today? Not everything we needed came from our fishing boat. While father and the Boys fished, Amber studied grandma book in the cellar, I hunted in the forest. Sometimes we needed meat, other times we needed herbs to heal and cook with. Orcs no like me hunting with bow and arrows, so sometimes I spent the whole day and night hidding out in the woods in camo clothes. Orcs can smell, but mostly they smell themselves so bad it covers any sent I might leave. A little Orc joke. Bird songs I have mastered, silly orcs think I am a bird. The bows we made in our little shop come apart in three sections and can be hidden in our garb in seconds. Arrows and quiver are a bit harder, as is the short sword and dagger. Good thing I am tall and walk with a stiff back. swing them hips and they dont see the arrows..whistle away boys. But it is worth it, when I find a lone orc that needs a shave. Another orc joke. I am full of them. Hey how many ocrs does it take to light a torch, 12 the first 11 get burned by holding the gnome to close to the fire. I have journeyed into the wild after Amber. Father is dead, the boats destroyed. Mom and the other two siblings got away, at least I cant find them and I can track a bug across rocky land. Half-elf ranger str 15, dex 15, chr 13, wis 13, con 12, int 11
(Note Gretta is a backup charater, i'll post her on google docs) Kisses boys should we meet up. xoxoxo
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Margette Dethsalonal Empty Oh and on the picture

Post  steven_h_d Fri May 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Them jewels are mine, so don't get the wrong idea. I'm no thief, just a good ranger with a rope and opertunity and acrobatic skills. I love you
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Margette Dethsalonal Empty Switched back to the male picture

Post  steven_h_d Mon May 17, 2010 9:12 am

Switched picture back to male gathorne.

Background, Ed the older sibling was the previous hunter, amber took over for a short while before turning to the running of the ships and then the wizard studies. Since Ed left Gretta has been the main hunter, she is beast master and has a falcon companion. The falcon does most of the hunting. so Family is Father half-elf- Seaman/ranger deceased, mother Soccerer/homemaker half-elf missing, grandmother half-elf wizard (mothers side)-deceased, Ed Euphoric Ardent half-elf- missing, Amber Wizard half-elf- adventure, Sid half-elf seaman/Tempest Fighter - missing, Todd half-elf seaman/Centered Breath Monk- missing, Gretta - ranger traveling to Amber.

Note: Gretta did not have time to count all the boats, merly saw the docks and boats burning and assume all was lost. Did see her fathers body at the house, he was too weak to run or swim. Can't track those that leave no footprints, water tends to erase them, Hint:seaborn runs in the mothers family.
Cool
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Margette Dethsalonal Empty Half-Human female

Post  steven_h_d Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Human female
"Why does everyone automatically assume I know tailoring and cooking?"
"Do you ever feel like you're not in charge of your own destiny, like...
you're being controlled by an invisible hand?"
"Sometimes, I have trouble CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE!"
"Me and my girlfriends exchange clothes all the time; we're all the same size."
"I can't find anywhere to get my nails done."
"I can't wait till this quest is done and I can look for another Garibaldi artifact."
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Margette Dethsalonal Empty Re: Margette Dethsalonal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum