Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shroom's Turnip's and Funny sized humans.

2 posters

Go down

Shroom's Turnip's and Funny sized humans. Empty Shroom's Turnip's and Funny sized humans.

Post  Zandar Wed May 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Saved for Edit right's of one Terra loved Gnome. Oomoin Onion rouge back history.

With the bite of the bitter cold winds in are faces we stayed the path. With few stops on the open water , like we had much else. Land was within sight. Just 10 miles more. I can hear her screaming from pain. the baby is due. Something was wrong. She has never hurt this bad before. 7 times she has birthed and this time has to be a fight. 9 miles more. "If you are still around hear me. Save them both. Please." Wishful thinking i know. 8 miles and she screams loader. I cant leave my post, I am at the wheel. Dosis will have to do what she can to help my wife. Only i know the path in. Time to fix that. 7 miles. my left hand shakes from a urge to drop the load and speed up the boat.I have time yet. I cant center my self with my love in this kind of pain , my hand will just have to twitch. 6 miles. one more and the coral shelf. Razer sharp death trap. One of the few havens we have from invaders. Learned it also works for a deposit of unwanted cargo. Weapons should litter the coal. The sea elfs move them to land over night. I let my hand pull the lever and the responding boast of speed makes mile 4 fast. Hold on dear. Land soon. My hand twitches agin to pull the plain drift wood lever. Not yet . We have time, i pray we have time.2 miles left. Yelling " Hold on tight going to be a rough stop. My love returned my call with a few words that should not be polite to say. Left hand hovers above and i let it loose. the ship shutters , Her curses get loader.I fell the frist scrap of sand i use my might on the lever to shut it. It moved show, I got it shut but i might have damaged the ship. That can wait her , then are life.

With the rush on speed gone and the boat only yards from the dock. I light up the torch , I blue light one used for help. They will be there befor i am . Docks ahead and the line of help. Worry heavy faces for what might be wrong. Even they can hear her yells now. Men who have seen hell look sick at her cries. 3 jump on. One rushing to my spot as i leave in a rush down to my cabins. Door's kicked open i rush in. kiss her as i pick her up. No time left run dam run. as i hit top side the walking plank was in place. Some one yelled "She's at the Dink. Good luck mate." Squids Dink and Flowers, We all knew it. I care less about a drink at the moment . In the door agin a shout to the back down stairs . I was heading to the room of the owner. Bless her soul. She may do things we may not like but she was a good egg at heart. I no longer put her in the bed when they rush me out. Well now i need a drink. They wont let me in till both are saved or till they tell me the news.

Papa never was the same they said, The day i was born most say he died some. Mum said she would tell me the story one day. Time will heal wounds. His would never heal she said. That was the story i heard for ages. Was it me? I can see the love in his eye's but pain hidden behind the mask. I waited for 12 years since mum told me she would tell me the story. i am 16 now. Soon to be out in the world. My training was over in two weeks. I found my way to the hut . The view of the sea was breath gasping. the jagged coral the waves of green and blue. Sights i stared at as a kid. Keep your head for why you are here. Dad's pain. As i walked the floor to her room. Her smile warmed my heart. "Mum." She was such a fine lady to never give any hint that she was in pain. I knew , I always knew. " You do not have to wait so long to visit little frog." She knew i worked hard. As well as why i came here today. " Tell me mum, I am ready to know. He is at sea. I need to hear the story." I cringed as her memory of the pain ran in her. " When history writes its path , The things we have done may look like nightmares. He had to chose that night. Keep his wife or let his kids breath air. He loved her so. So did i. My childhood best friend. She use to say Dosis will you take care of my kids as i would yours if one of us die. I would look at her with pain on my face. She knew she hurt me but wanted the words spoken. Yes and i would kiss her hand's each time she would ask. Your father never let me on the boat after that night. He married me. For i was as close as he could get to her. He loved me as much as he loved her. He knew we where a set. The night Oonia died." Her mind was reliving it. Pain the pain it caused them all. "She screamed at him so hard. I tried to move him out the door. She said the kids dont think fool the kids. But she could not have for seen events all the way. I love my best friend, So when i say this you must under stand your soul is on mine. Your body of hers.

She had been in pain so long her scrying was wrong. Did it matter? No. She gave birth to you . gave you to me then. told me to take care of you both. I did. I loved her." Tears ran her face and mine." She was screaming so hard now that the bar had gone silent and cold as all but 3 stayed. Flowers owned the place then , Your dad would have killed any who tried to move him. And the other one. a Halforc. Why he stayed none knew. We should have. Hind sight will mark this as the event that might have marked are safety or the event that would help shape are world. She gave birth to the 2nd child. Your twin. While you are light he was dark. a bad omen . She lives even now boy. Her mind has gone to madness i am shure. She wouldnt let us touch the babe . He was breathing. She demanded that we let her go. She just gave birth she needed rest. But a drive in her scared us. Moves out of a page a feline would have. She jumped out of bed with him headed for the main hall. Your fathers face as she stared strait thew him. She had lost part of her self in his birth. We could not let her go into the night. She would be dead by morn. That orc blood stood up said some words spoke soft to her she followed him. All he said to us was she will live. The boy will live but they could not live here. He needed to take them away to a spot where she could have time to recover. She might one day return. When she did. He will bring her back. I wed your father 2 weeks later. I know your brothers name. Never heard her speak it , I know. We are each others soul. Dont go looking for him. Boy never go for him. His path is else where. Name i will never say agin. Oomion. he is cursed and loved by terra." With that mum went silent as her mind wondered paths i would never see. "Its ok mum i am your soul. You raised me good. I was loved. I shall keep his name in memory and never speak it." A tale of pain for da and mum. Wish i didnt ask now. Now i carry that pain. Gods return soon. Brother may need you.

Will edit more later on this tale of high sea's and more cow bells
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Shroom's Turnip's and Funny sized humans. Empty Re: Shroom's Turnip's and Funny sized humans.

Post  Zandar Thu May 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Space saved for the Onion rouge. Will edit soon. Twisted Evil
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Shroom's Turnip's and Funny sized humans. Empty Sad tale indeed.

Post  steven_h_d Mon May 24, 2010 11:32 am

Gretta - Sad tale indeed. Except it is a gnome tale so, not crying over it. sniff sniff. Ok maybe a little. Hey how many Orcs does it take to knock down a wall? Depends on how many dwarven that have to throw! See I changed it up from gnomes. Just this once, but don't think I am going all soft on gnomes there. How far can you trust a gnome business man, as far as you can throw him. There!
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Shroom's Turnip's and Funny sized humans. Empty Re: Shroom's Turnip's and Funny sized humans.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down