Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who i am, Who i was made to be, The Roc is what is.

Go down

Who i am, Who i was made to be, The Roc is what is. Empty Who i am, Who i was made to be, The Roc is what is.

Post  Zandar Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Misty dawns, Dusty nights. Sand filled days, Starless nights. Poet no, Just a man from a harsh place. The sun made us pay for are sin's. Orc making us do worse. So poet no, Just a man.

Trained all day worked on tatics all night. Sleep when the driver's let me. Life is harsh, I did what was called on. Was this that keep me going. Was this that made me insane. Fighting in the pits with Orc's and killing my fella friends. I could not stand the idea of my fyst going through bone of my village elders.
I am the Roc, Name of the earth. Insult to the noble. Easiest of weapons to find. The rage form on the mind, the blood flows from the veins . the water goes darker. I need help to center my self. In the pits i ran like fire. In the pits i was never covered with the cool of water. Orc master wanted a human to kill. Some sort of fun. I am the Roc. Slow and steady killer. Cold murder , Sin filled past. Roc the grey storm.

I got out of the Orc ran , Sand blasted death trap. With dust left for me there why stay. Orc killed my life. I helped Orc kill my home. ORC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......Remain calm i am not the red storm. I am not the killer of kin. I am Roc. The last fight i let some grunt from nowhere bid his life with the former Camp leader on my death. I let him win and put a new scum on the road to the great Shadow. Did i die ? No i lived or the body lived. Heart stoped for such a time. And a mind gone forever. The saying the grass is greener on the other side. I dont know. I see greys blacks and whites.

It was the gnome who showed me the greys. When the kin slayer died. When the Red storm passed. I was looking to kill any who walked the black to help the white win. The small cell of traiders to the Shadow, Didnt like the rage in me. They seen the Red, They seen the Kin slayer. Was the small gnome whom spoke for me. Sent me to the monks. Who laid upone my soul the will to help those with out jugment. Open to save the Grey storm. I now move about the gnomes camp sites to help as needed.
But the road they walk is foul. Gone is the Kin slayer but only to those who care. The sand never forgets. Home runs red from me. I need peace to ever find my self. I walk 2 roads. One of grace , one of pure insanity. Shattered i still help . My mind can only return when the ones i ..... Well maby time will let me rest once . Till then i walk this path of grey. Helping when asked . Killing when needed .

Side trip aside. The gnome went to the plains the hard way. Paths i know will shave time off.
With just a small part of the black before us. We shall find them soon. For the Roc is going to the red to help his new found friends. Roc goes to the sand to face the kin. Roc goes to take his share of others pain. AHHHHHHahahahahah Roc is grey not red, Roc is not here. AHHHHAhahahaha.

(Letter hidden on the Roc. Addressed to Amber,RivAnd and Vash.

Dear friends even the Onion will not say how safe your path is. Just head this. Stay calm. Poke the storm only when in true dire. Let him work it out. He is Friend, You stay calm so shall the storm. Take care and may your travel be swift and uneventful .

Oomoin 'Onion Rouge"
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Who i am, Who i was made to be, The Roc is what is. Empty Re: Who i am, Who i was made to be, The Roc is what is.

Post  Zandar Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 pm

For my part the team of the Balls of Steel are ok folk. They just need to learn, Not all is flowers and dirt.Grubs Bee's and the Orkish boot.
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum