Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The city from the dust, Cam Xam

Go down

The city from the dust, Cam Xam Empty The city from the dust, Cam Xam

Post  Zandar Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:36 am

Wet steam rises from the streets faster than the rain falls. My sight is hindered by water, Should have seen that one coming. Seattle has never let me down with just one or two things to do on a job. Something else always jumps up to get in on the fun. Johnson said this would be a cake walk. Just a easy job to take my mind off the Jane who walked out on me this week. I need to stop letting him hock me up with the new sim lady working for him. Now i got to do this job in rain that make pea soup look like a smoggy day. Well i hope the Jim slim the hooked me up with know's that i am not the mark. Rookies can get old Cam in the jump suit if he messes up. Not a place i want to be agin. Since i broke out last time.

Even now i can feel the wet on the bones. I need to charge more if i have to work in the rain. Eh rains here 4 out of 3 anyways. Well it all most 6am , the kid should be in place. ((brings the riffle to set in place))
Now if the Jim slim did his job in 20 my job is over and the clean up crew will go into dry clean mode.
Window in view, slow the heart down.10 more to go. 9 some cat to my west is prowlin 8 the light goes on 7 aim and take pride for the rain and wind 6 car 4 blocks away going thew the light .....Damm Jim slim sorry kid..((muffled bang)) Two shots but both went down. Jim slim has got to learn, Dont try and be the movie. Just be the bird on the wind. ((Swicthes on the old SHADOW raido show)) Well Johnson will be glad the job was done. Not so shure about the Jim who was trying to jack him on the payoff. J has to go into hiddin now. EHh at less i will get to dance with the new jane.

Cam Xam.
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

The city from the dust, Cam Xam Empty Re: The city from the dust, Cam Xam

Post  Zandar Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Cam Xam is not happy i am not a story in the city , i am a style. You a flat foot dog for moving my flow.
Time to pay Johnson for a ear of the cat who thinks with his rump. 200k for the ear of old stink.
Zandar
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum