Dornish - dellode sevelm

Go down

Dornish - dellode sevelm

Post  steven_h_d on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:04 pm

The Dorn are a hardy human people who have fought the orcs from the beginning when they first invaded from the North, part of their shame is the orcs won (after an age of men). most have shaven their heads until they are freed again. distrusting of those in the south (sarcosans) who also at one time enslaved them. The Dellode clan roams the northern land loking for a retreat they can lead thier people to that is free from Orcs, and others. Dwingal and Gathorne were in one scouting party, but have elected to assisted this group while exploring more area for re-location of their Dorn clan. They were not looking for Dwarf, Elf, Gnome or other help. However the plight of Durin Rock has moved them to aid those that still resist. Dwingal is a stout fellow with red hair and Gathorne is the better looking and taller one with brown hair. Otherwise their resemblance is uncanny, including their beards and long braided mustashe. They do not fear death, to them it is expected. But they would rather die fighting and living in the wilderness then be a servant to the Orcs in some town.
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

dellode Gath/Dwingal

Post  steven_h_d on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 pm

After leaving their village, due some to a disappearance of a orc guard or two, Gathorne and Dwingal's families have gone into hidding. As far as the clan is concerned they are all ready dead. The end is not disputed only the time of death. Thier real clan name is not dellode, this is a clan name those fighting the resistance have adopted to hide their real clan from reprisials. thier group has traveled the upper hills looking for a hidden valley for their clan to live. But everywhere there were orcs, oppressing the local dorns. When the forces were not overwhelming (which is when orcs like to fight) Dwingal and Gathorne would take down the local groups before moving on, leaving troll tracks to appear as if the orcs were taken down by hill trolls. Thus keeping the local safer and getting the not so bright trolls and orcs fighting each other. several days passed this way before thier group heard of an assult launching against Durin Rock and came to pick off any small groups they felt they could handle. Their leader seeing the elves and adventures wanted some of his party to assist (and watch) this group so they would not bring trouble down on the dorns. Dwingal and Gathorne were assisgned the task athough Gathorne may/may not be knowing of the watch them part. Kill orcs help dwarves is hard enough for him.
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Correction Needed

Post  DM on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Not Trolls ... most of your supernatural creatures belong to the "Shadow".

Go with something mystical ... Spirits, Fell, Elementals, Etc ...

DM
DM
Admin

Back to top Go down

re:correction needed

Post  steven_h_d on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:18 am

Was going with the theme of rumored unrest of the orcs in the north, going to spread it to inculde the trolls. But can change it.
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Plausible

Post  DM on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 am

If they are being forced to be on a tight leash ... I can see it ... make sure you emphasize the Northern Marches or Northern Wastes. (I might have missed it, I just have time to browse these, so sorry if thats what happened).

One of the issues with the current campaign. Is they went more political and less militaristic.

I plan on releasing the hordes of the "Unnatural" creatures, when "The Shadow" gets tired of you killing his orcs, and decides he really wants you dead!

DM
DM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Orcs killer what me?

Post  steven_h_d on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:33 am

Gretta - It wasnt me that killed them orcs see that was that other group. there were 4 dwarves and two elfs and 3 humans and a half-orc in heavy armor. You should have no trouble finding them. You should go look for them over to the east, think I saw them headed north east, ya that was where they went, defininty I'm not part of them. I'm just a messager for the dark lord see I have my travel papers right here. Sticks knife into the investigator throat and smiles. Nice knowning you, cuts off head and slides into the shadows of the forest.
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Re: Dornish - dellode sevelm

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum