Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maatt Crusher Fighter

Go down

Maatt Crusher Fighter Empty Maatt Crusher Fighter

Post  steven_h_d Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:28 pm

I was with a tribe, we were in the desert. We fought ugly monsters that came to our water area. Monster dead, but so is tribe. I all alone, so me come to city, them guards ask me for money. We fight, but there are too many of them so I have to go to arena and fight some more. This not good work, every time there is something new to fight. Sometimes monsters, sometimes each other. Then me sent on party to capture new monster. Only monster got the guards and most of the slaves. Me better cause we now have armor and weapons, and of course know where water area is located. That Nobel think he was smart, he went toward town. Never make it in that heat, since i took his water-skin. Him was mean anyway. This time I get threw gate cause I have shiny money to pay. Guard not recognize me from last time. But me need something to do with honorable folk, You honorable folk? Take supplies to those in desert, you hire Maatt. Me strong and big monster killer. We make more shiny for girls in town, then they like me.
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum