Knights of the Oblong Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silva Milwright Assasin

Go down

Silva Milwright Assasin Empty Silva Milwright Assasin

Post  steven_h_d Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:52 pm

"Silva the blessed, a dancer and performer whos likes you may never see again in this lifetime. A gift to you my good sir"
Yeah right. Because sometime during the performance you are likey to stop breathing at all. yes I can dance, sing and perform the arts of these stupid people. Trained in acrobatics and athletics and posions. That last part get your attention, my good sir.
A lifetime I have been training, to be sure you and your house never ever bother my master again. Why would I do this to you, simple they hold my friend hostage. However should I find him and free him they may have to look after thier own house instead. Course then i have to be good and gone and my freind as well. Best look for an escape plan.

Last edited by steven_h_d on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Silva Milwright Assasin Empty Found the friend

Post  steven_h_d Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:03 pm

"Thank you good sir." for your help I spare your life, however they will send another, best be on your guard. With your aid, I found and sprung my friend, by the time my former masters finds out, well it should be a shock to his family when they find "master". Oh I didn't kill him, it was much worse than that. To live in this world the way he is now. he wish for death. But someone else will have to grant it, he is unable to move or command another as long as he lives. Can it be traced back to me? Ah that is the beauty of it, it is not one of my "known" poisons. They will have to trace it somewhere else in space and time. You see others of my kind are in this world, and not all were born here. We have things from the old world that you are unaware of, things we only share with others of our kind. Good luck, now my friend has already gone. It is just a simple matter of following in the next wagon group heading that way. Maybe they need a minstrel to entertain the guests and workers. They need not know my other talents, just yet.

Last edited by steven_h_d on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : evil travels)
steven_h_d
steven_h_d

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum