What happens when pies go bad. Kol-Tosh 10 lvls or so down a dark road.

Go down

What happens when pies go bad. Kol-Tosh 10 lvls or so down a dark road.

Post  Zandar on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:33 pm

When is this winter going to end. I hate being stuck in side. I need the smell of spring to wake me up.
Wake up that is the one thing i want more than any thing. I want to wake up and know i have been dreaming.Nightmares of slaughter and all the rage that goes with it.
He caught me in a den made by the tree's, Put this silver necklace around my neck. Since then my body does the work of the Shadow. I sit and scream NOOOOOO!!!!!! but to no avail. I have seen my body track magic across the vastness of the world. I am so atuned to magic that i have found to much for them. I try and help those when i can force my will. But i am just one aginst his mighty aged soul. I might be as old or younger i dont know the world shows me to many times in the past and each time i swear i see my self. But if i see this in one of those i should have hidden better.

I want to wake in the spring to a dream that could scare ever human hair white in a blink of a eye. Winter takes forever when your housed up in a crate.
Zandar

Back to top Go down