Onions have more than 30 rings

Go down

Onions have more than 30 rings

Post  Zandar on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Does the silent distress you my friend? Not much further. (thinking to self) " This will be over soon. And i can return to planting secrets in my pockets. Why i need to do any favors for the shadow is beyond me. But this one i will at less laugh at when its over. Stupid Elfling has a ego the size of a river boat. Well i shall be gone of him soon. " We are here. Head to the light and wait for your master to pick you up. And goodbye Ed.

With so many things to do , Moving a elfing to a new master was a easy job. I always said i could get out of being killed. Just toke selling my soul for a few days. Time to find out how the bizz is and find BoS. They should be in contact with Gobber. Since i left him in charge. Home for a day or two rest . Recover from the pain of losing 3 fingers and having 4 put back on. Still cant grip a thing with that hand. Its getting better. Time they said in time they will work for me. No glove or wrap will hide this they told me. I am now marked till he releases me. I was to much of a thorn and he wanted to use me to poke back some. Maby that Amber will know what they did to me. Asuming she is still alive.
Zandar

Back to top Go down

Gnome-ling

Post  DM on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Nice ... and thanks ...

DM
DM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum